Depending on where you are at in your business venture, we've got 5 great ways in which you can spread your wings with us;
1. Apprentice Franchisee
Our apprentice program is a franchise program established to help vibrant beauty staff and/or students to become a Brazilian Butterfly franchisee & to understand the framework of running the business
Minimal upfront cash needed
Key locations handpicked by Brazilian Butterfly for you to open in
Deferred franchise fee
Vendor finance available
Fast tracked development program
2. Executive Franchise
Join one of Australia’s most recognised successful and profitable franchises in a progressive industry.
Be part of a great team with all the support you need from training to operations; be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
3. Salon Merge
Brazilian Butterfly can give you all the tools, support and brand power you need to turn your salon into a successful and profitable one. Join one of Australia's largest and most successful beauty salon franchise groups.
With our proven business operations and innovative marketing programs, you will be able to spend less time “re-creating the wheel” and more time focusing on customer experience.
Rebate/allowance from Brazilian Butterfly to go towards conversion expenses
4. Multi-site Franchise Partner
Due to the quality of our franchise system and business model, more and more franchisees are becoming multi-site owners
Up to 50% off the franchise fee when opening mulitple locations simultaneously
No additional training fee
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. HOW MANY YEARS HAS BRAZILIAN BUTTERFLY BEEN OPERATING?
The first Brazilian Butterfly opened in Richmond Victoria in 2002. We are Australian owned and operated and have been franchising since 2004.
2. IN A NUT SHELL, HOW DO WE SET UP A NEW BRAZILIAN BUTTERFLY SALON?
Brazilian Butterfly will select a site and/or help you in the selection process. Because determining a good location is so important Brazilian Butterfly generally secures the location and negotiates the lease terms but you will remain involved.
Design and construction services are provided by Brazilian Butterfly for the location and we work with architects and designers to create detailed functional building plans and store designs, which are an integral part of the Brazilian Butterfly formula. Back that up with equally attractive and easily identifiable exterior signage and essential key custom fixtures and equipment, you’ll be good to go!
3. WHAT TYPE OF MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE?
Advertising and promotion is an essential part of the development of the Brazilian Butterfly franchise network, branding, and continued growth of the client base. Below is an outline of what is covered;
• Print collateral and artwork
• Dedicated marketing team and graphic designer
• Annual national marketing calendars
• Social media and digital marketing
• Website development and lead capturing (over 50,000 hits per month)
• Search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Local area marketing (LAM) support
• Partnerships and sponsorships
• Press releases and PR
• Video production
• National radio advertising
4. IS THERE A TRAINING PROGRAM AND IF SO, WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING WILL I RECEIVE?
Yes of course! You will receive comprehensive training prior to opening your salon and ongoing.
In the first instance you will have an intensive 4 week training period that covers every aspect of operations including waxing, core services, customer service, merchandising and product knowledge. You will be fully trained practically in a fully operational Brazilian Butterfly salon on all our operational systems.
5. DO I NEED EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY?
No. Many of our franchisees have had no experience initially in the beauty industry and come from many diverse backgrounds. You just need to be committed, driven, customer service focussed, passionate, and have the desire to succeed – the rest we can teach you!
6. CAN MEN BECOME FRANCHISEES?
Yes. We have a number of husband and wife franchisees in addition to some single male owners. However, they work behind the scenes and cannot perform any of our specialty services.
7. WHAT HOURS WILL THE SALON BE OPEN?
Your opening hours will depend on your salon location and the prime times your clients want to visit you. To ensure maximum revenue generally a typical salon opens Monday to Wednesday 10.00am to 8.00pm, Thursday to Friday 9.00am to 9.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
8. CAN I OWN MORE THAN ONE SALON?
Yes. A number of our franchisees are multiple salon owners. You can too if you meet our multiple salon criteria.
9. HOW MUCH IS THE ROYALTY FEE AND WHAT DO I RECEIVE FOR THAT?
All franchises take a fee which covers a wide variety of management assistance and operational services provided by Brazilian Butterfly National Support Office, including:
• Operational support, coaching and guidance from a business and operational perspective
• Utilisation of trademarks and business systems
• Maintain consistency and compliance, quality and consistency of the brand;
• On-going research and development of new products and equipment;
• Establishment and licensing of vendors and distributors;
• Greater buying power;
• Access to Operations Manuals and Training Materials;
• Marketing and advertising buying power and support
The Brazilian Butterfly royalty partnership is 7 percent of gross sales and we work together to ensure you and your business is a profitable and successful one.
10. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY FRANCHISE APPLICATION FORM?
Your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received. This may take a week and then we’ll contact you for a chat. There’s no pressure and no-obligation, we’d just love to hear from you and see if we are the right fit for each other.
WORK AT BRAZILIAN BUTTERFLY
We've got lots of opportunities Australia-wide for people who are passionate about the beauty industry and are seeking real career progression.
With more than 10 years’ experience and beauty salons all over Australia, Brazilian Butterfly are the total body care specialists, for both men and women.
From standard and specialty waxing, Brazilian waxing, to the latest in laser hair removal, spray tanning applications, and exclusive skin care products, we’ve got you covered!